About our membership fees
All of our membership charges go towards improving the quality of arts activities we provide to young people. This status means we can provide all the benefits of PACE membership, at the lowest possible cost to our members.
Terms are based around school holidays and so the number of workshops in each term can vary. PACE core membership is split into different levels depending on your age and core level, and membership fees are detailed below.
Core Membership Benefits
There are no joining fees or other membership fees. Discounts are available for families with more than one member, for an annual membership, or for families on low incomes. Payment of term fees must be made prior to the start of each term. Additional fees apply for PACE Plus Projects and groups. Information sheets detailing additional costs will be issued prior to the start of each project.
New members must have confirmed their place before attending. If you are joining mid-term, your first term payment will be adjusted accordingly.
PACE membership is split into different levels depending on your group and how many children attend from your family.
How to pay
Pay for your PACE membership costs by Direct Debit – spread the cost of 4 terms into 10 monthly payments (Sept – June).
We offer concessionary discounts for families receiving free school meals or certain means-tested benefits, at 50% discount of normal fees. These will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Proof of status required. We also have a limited number of fully funded bursary places available.
- Terms are based around school holidays and so the number of workshops in each term vary.
- Monthly payments are by direct debit only and apply every month (excluding Jul/Aug), until the member leaves.
- Membership costs are determined by the group allocated for the forthcoming term.
- PACE reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time, and will under such circumstances offer a refund of fees for any outstanding months membership.
- Please do not bring expensive clothing or other items to PACE. We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost, stolen or damaged.