About our Membership Fees
PACE is a self-sufficient, non-profit making company and registered charity so all of our membership charges go towards improving the quality of arts activities we provide to young people. This status means we can provide all the benefits of PACE membership, at the lowest possible cost to our members.
PACE Membership Benefits
- A minimum of 33 PACE drama workshops per year
- Discounts on our Fest! school holiday performance experiences
- Representation for any TV & film work cast through PACE Casting
Terms are based around school holidays and so the number of workshops in each term can vary. PACE core membership is split into different levels depending on your age and core level, and membership fees are detailed below.
PACE membership is split into different levels depending on your group. The term fees for each level are as follows (this is the total cost of membership per person per term). There are no joining fees or other membership fees. Discounts are available for families with more than one member or for an annual membership. Payment of term fees must be made prior to the start of each term. Additional fees apply for certain projects and PACE Plus groups. Information sheets detailing additional costs will be issued prior to the start of each project.
£61.00 per term
£24.40 per month by direct debit (10 payments per year: Sept-June)
£219.60 annually includes 10% discount
Ignite, Leap, Rise, & Climb Groups
£69.00 per term
£27.60 per month by direct debit (10 payments per year: Sept-June)
£248.40 annually includes 10% discount
For families with more than one member living at the same address:
New members must phone to book their place before attending. If you are joining mid-term, your first term payment will be adjusted accordingly.
How to Pay
There are three payment options for PACE membership costs:
- BY TERM – before the start of each term in August, October, January and April
- BY DIRECT DEBIT– spread the cost of 4 terms into 10 monthly payments (Sept – June).
- ANNUALLY – Pay for 4 terms upfront and save an extra 10% (Aug/Sept only. Nonrefundable.)
Term and annual payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card, by phone or in person at our offices. (Please note payments cannot be accepted at workshops.)
Bursary and Concessionary Discounts
We have a limited number of concessionary discounts for families receiving free school meals or certain means-tested benefits, at 50% discount of normal fees. These will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Proof of status required. Please get in touch for more information.
In order to keep our fees as low as possible, we regret it is not possible to issue refunds to members who leave mid-term, or for annual payments. Members who pay by standing order should ensure fees are up to date before cancelling payment if a member leaves.
- Terms are based around school holidays and so the number of workshops in each term vary.
- Please note that annual and term payments cover membership for time specified and are non- refundable.
- Monthly payments are by direct debit only and apply every month (excluding Jul/Aug), until the member leaves, or changes payment scheme.
- Membership costs are determined by the group allocated for the forthcoming term.
- Annual membership is only available in Aug/Sept for the forthcoming youth theatre year.
- PACE reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time, and will under such circumstances offer a refund of fees for any outstanding months membership.
- Please do not bring expensive clothing or other items to PACE. We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost, stolen or damaged.