About our Membership Fees
PACE is a self-sufficient, non-profit making company and registered charity so all of our membership charges go towards improving the quality of service we provide to young people. This status means we can provide all the benefits of PACE membership, at the lowest possible cost to our members.
- A minimum of 32 PACE drama workshops per year
- Big discounts on our Fest! school holiday activities
- Free representation for any TV & film work cast through PACE Casting
PACE membership is split into different levels depending on your group. The term fees for each level are as follows (this is the total cost of membership per person per term). There are no joining fees or other membership fees. Discounts are available for families with more than one member or for an annual membership. Payment of term fees must be made prior to the start of each term. Additional fees apply for certain projects and Theatre Scene groups. Information sheets detailing additional costs will be issued prior to the start of each project.
Yellow, Green and Blue Groups
£82.00 per term
For families with more than one member living at the same address:
If you are joining mid-term, your first term payment will be adjusted accordingly.
i.e. £69.00 + £56.00 = £125.00
-15% = £106.25 SAVING £75 PER YEAR
Members can save a further 10% by committing to a year of workshops with an annual membership (available Aug/Sept only)
How to Pay
There are four payment options for PACE membership costs:
- BY TERM – before the start of each term in August, October, January and April
- BY MONTHLY STANDING ORDER – spread the cost of 4 terms into 10 monthly payments (Sept – June).
- ANNUALLY – Pay for 4 terms upfront and save an extra 10% (Aug/Sept only. Nonrefundable.)
Term and annual payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card, by phone or in person at our offices. (Please note payments cannot be accepted at workshops.)
In order to keep our fees as low as possible, we regret it is not possible to issue refunds to members who leave mid-term, or for annual payments. Members who pay by standing order should ensure fees are up to date before cancelling payment if a member leaves.
- Terms are based around school holidays and so the number of workshops in each term vary.
- Please note that annual and term payments cover membership for time specified and are non- refundable.
- Monthly payments are by standing order only and apply every month, (excluding Jul/Aug), until the member leaves, or changes payment scheme. Standing Orders must be cancelled with bank by payee when member leaves.
- PACE is not responsible for any overpayment made due to non cancellation of a standing order under such circumstances.
- Membership costs are determined by the group allocated for the forthcoming term.
- Annual membership is only available in Aug/Sept for the forthcoming youth theatre year.
- PACE reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time, and will under such circumstances offer a refund of fees for any outstanding months membership.