Funded by Renfrewshire Leisure Cultural Organisation Development Fund, PACE Theatre Company are seeking to recruit a part time Engagement & Outreach Coordinator (19 hrs) for a 3 year fixed term contract. There may also be the possibility of additional hours as a Workshop Tutor or project drama facilitator.
Working closely with the Artistic Director, the Engagement and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for creating and delivering an effective community engagement and outreach plan to help PACE achieve several key aims:
- To champion inclusion across the Artistic Programme, developing and implementing creative and practical strategies to ensure access to activities for young people not proportionately represented and developing bespoke projects for identified target groups.
- Lead on implementing creative and practical strategies that facilitate equal access to PACE activities
- Proactively maintain knowledge relevant to equalities, diversity and inclusion to inform good organisational practice
- Effectively evaluate and document inclusion activity to promote the organisation and inform the future direction of the Inclusion Programme
- Contribute to broader planning and review to ensure the Inclusion Programme connects to other company activity
- Establish relationships with schools, particularly those with high percentages of pupils from SIMD postcodes 1 and 2.
- Work to actively engage with specifically identified groups from across the local community through regular outreach work.
- Develop relationships with other relevant organisations, professionals and families.
- Act as lead facilitator for a variety of community engagement projects
- Work with the Artistic Director to design engaging, inclusive participatory activities and events
- Monitoring, evaluating & recording social & economic impact of each project
- To work with the Chief Executive to ensure future capital projects and facility upgrades meet the needs of different groups
Please send CV and cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position to email@example.com
Deadline for applications Mon 5 August 2019 @ 10am
Download full Job description below